Laurel Anne Hill
Author and Anthology Editor
Participates in 6 items
Laurel Anne Hill has authored two award-winning novels: Heroes Arise (Komenar Publishing, 2007) and The Engine Woman’s Light (Sand Hill Review Press, 2017), a gripping spirits-meet-steampunk tale. The Engine Woman’s Light is the recipient of the 2017 Independent Press Award (steampunk category) and a Kirkus star. Kirkus has placed the novel on its list of the best 100 indie books in 2017 and top six indie teen. Laurel’s published short stories and nonfiction pieces total over forty and have appeared in a variety of anthologies and journalistic media. The fans of HorrorAddicts.net elected her Most Wicked in 2011 for her steampunk-horror podcast Flight of Destiny. She is the Literary Stage Manager for the annual San Mateo County Fair in California, a speaker, writing contest judge, and editor. For more about her go to http://www.laurelannehill.com.
Sessions in which Laurel Anne Hill participates
- Monks in Space Synergy 5
- 10:00 - 11:30 | 1 hour 30 minutes
- Many monastic traditions stress the importance of silence and solitude. Leaving behind all the material comforts of Earth for the "final frontier" ...
- Horroraddicts.net Connect 1
- 13:00 - 14:30 | 1 hour 30 minutes
- The most horrible people we love come together to get spooky! Join us as we explore the darkness of fairy tales and our book release Once Upon a Sc...