Dr. Heidi Stauffer
Science and Math Teacher
Participates in 3 items
Heidi Stauffer is a geoscientist who completed her PhD in Earth science in 2017, specializing in climate modeling. She is a licensed Professional Geologist and has worked as an environmental geologist, a natural hazard disclosure consultant, and a science educator. She has been a fan of SFF since she could read (which was when she was about 2 years old) and is a third culture kid from a mixed race and indigenous background. She currently teaches science and math at a private middle/high school in the San Francisco Bay Area while also exploring non-academic careers.
Sessions in which Dr. Heidi Stauffer participates
- Martian Weather Connect 1
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- How do dust devils, that are immensely taller on Mars, generate electrical discharges? How will the next rover to Mars tell us about Mars cli...
- Wild Weather Synergy 5
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- For the first time, science can show that three extreme weather events would not have happened without global warming, including the rain bomb that...