Participe à 3 sessions
Edward Kukla (that would be me!) has been a research Biologist, Mathematician, Software Engineer and a reader of Science Fiction for the last 55+ years. Now that my focus is on secondary education for the foreseeable future, I would really like to make sure that there is a sustainable future for all the current denizens of the secondary education classroom. Here is the question: Does Science Fiction have measurable value for those that read it, or is it just vacuous entertainment? I believe in the former.
Sessions auxquelles Edward Kukla participe
- Refugees Connect 4
- 4:30 PM - 6:00 PM | 1 heure 30 minutes
- Will there be any end to the influx? Or is this just the beginning? Where will they come from? What do we owe them? What if they can't ever go home...
- Science and Politics in the USA: Latter Day Lysenkoism? Connect 1
- 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM | 1 heure 30 minutes
- YA Genre Fiction - Digging Deeper Synergy 5
- 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM | 1 heure 30 minutes
- YA Science Fiction and Fantasy novels have exploded in popularity. But do they offer more than just disposable entertainment; are they a boon or a ...