Dr. Clara C. Chan, MD, FRCSC, FACS
Dr. Chan is a specialist in cornea, cataract and refractive surgery. She is an Associate Professor of Ophthalmology at the University of Toronto and the President of the Canadian Cornea, External Disease & Refractive Surgery Society. She teaches fellows as part of the Cornea fellowship program at the Toronto Western Hospital and is the Medical Director of the Eye Bank of Canada, Ontario Division. She has published more than 150 papers and book chapters, and has taught courses and lectured at international meetings. She received the American Academy of Ophthalmology Achievement Award in 2015, is a Cornea Section Editor for the Canadian Journal of Ophthalmology, the Cornea Editor Emeritus for Eyeworld magazine, and the Founding Editor of the journal, Canadian Eyecare today.
Financial disclosure: I have/had an affiliation (financial or otherwise) with a commercial organization.
- Aurion Biotech
- Bausch + Lomb
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sun Ophthalmics
Sessions in which Dr. Clara C. Chan, MD, FRCSC, FACS participates
- STC: Mastering Ocular Trauma: Techniques and sutures for surgical repair. Québec City Convention Centre - Room 309 AB | Salle 309 AB
- 3:45 PM - 5:15 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- This wetlab based course will feature hands-on training for participants reviewing the principles and...
- STC | CTC
- Cataract surgery in eyes with corneal pathology: lessons from a potpourri of cases Québec City Convention Centre - Room 307 AB | Salle 307 AB
- Speaker Dr. Guillermo Rocha, MD, FRCSC, FACS | Speaker Dr. Clara C. Chan, MD, FRCSC, FACS | Speaker Dr. Marie-Eve Légaré MD | Speaker Ron Baldassare MD |
- 11:40 AM - 11:55 AM | 15 minutes Part of: Cornea III: When cataract and cornea intersect
- Talk | Exposé
- Opening/Intros/Audience response questions Québec City Convention Centre - Room 307 AB | Salle 307 AB
- Moderator Dr. Clara C. Chan, MD, FRCSC, FACS |
- 1:30 PM - 1:35 PM | 5 minutes Part of: Cornea IV: Refractive Surgery and Keratoconus update