Visa and Electronic Travel Authorization Requirements

For some nationalities, a visa or electronic travel authorization (eTA) is required to enter Canada. We are asking all international delegates to follow the link below and ensure that they have all the necessary documentation in order to enter Canada.

Government of Canada: Find out if you need a visa