Mr. Lars Bang Jensen
Manchester Metropolitan University
Participates in 3 items
Sessions in which Mr. Lars Bang Jensen participates
- ABS244 - From Russia with love – On the relation between Vygotsky’s conceptual development and Spinoza’s theory of knowledge
- Participant Mr. Lars Bang Jensen (Manchester Metropolitan University) |
- 3:50 PM - 4:10 PM | 20 minutes Part of: PS 11: Emotions
- There is a legacy from the 17th philosopher Benedict Spinoza in L.S. Vygotsky’s thought and psychology, most notably his manuscript The Teaching ab...
- SYMP 247 - Radical creativity, challenging theory, changing identities – Challenging and exploring the boundaries of theory through the concept of identity Convention Center - 205 C
- 3:50 PM - 5:20 PM | 1 hour 30 minutes
- We will address challenges and theoretical transgressions of cultural-historical theory through exploring identity (at a practical level) and possi...
- Symposium (Symp)