Ms. Scosha Merovitz
McGill University, Bishop's University
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Ms. Scosha Merovitz participates
- SYMP 340 - Rich artefacts at the boundary of the activity systems of teaching and research Convention Center - 205 C
- 3:50 PM - 5:50 PM | 2 hours
- This interactive symposium brings together researchers and practitioners (elementary and high-school teachers and pedagogical consultants) to exami...
- Symposium (Symp)
- Examining the development of collective understanding between researcher and facilitator communities through article unpacking
- Participant Dr. Marta Kobiela (McGill University) | Participant Ms. Scosha Merovitz (McGill University, Bishop's University) | Participant Cheryl Cantin (Eastern Townships School Board) | Participant Terry Lin | Participant Hailey Iacono |
- 4:20 PM - 4:50 PM | 30 minutes Part of: SYMP 340 - Rich artefacts at the boundary of the activity systems of teaching and research
- This paper examines the emergence of a partnership between researchers at a large Canadian public university and pedagogical consultants and teache...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)