Ms. Bo Zhou
University of Auckland
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Ms. Bo Zhou participates
- SYMP 066 - Mediating young children’s language and thinking: A sociocultural lens on cognitive development Convention Center - 2103
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours
- Mediation of young children’s learning and development is a complex interplay of intersubjective, interpsychological interactions within culturally...
- Symposium (Symp)
- Chinese children’s home-kindergarten literacy experiences in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Participant Ms. Bo Zhou (University of Auckland) | Participant Janet Gaffney (University of Auckland) |
- 2:50 PM - 3:30 PM | 40 minutes Part of: SYMP 066 - Mediating young children’s language and thinking: A sociocultural lens on cognitive development
- Children’s early literacy development has been studied extensively in the past three decades. Kress (1997) stressed the meaning of literacy as the ...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)