Dr. Valeria Carroll
Lincoln University, United Kingdom
Participates in 4 items
Sessions in which Dr. Valeria Carroll participates
- ABS386 - Is your peer wiser than a lecturer? Use of peer-wise software as an engaging learning community environment for students to construct knowledge
- Participant Dr. Valeria Carroll (Lincoln University, United Kingdom) |
- 3:50 PM - 4:10 PM | 20 minutes Part of: PS 19: Online learning communities
- This study aims to explore how students use online community environment - Peer-Wise software to construct knowledge about research methods concept...
- ABS387 - Bi-ethnic families: motivational basis for choosing your spouse
- Participant Zakhrat Aygumova (Moscow State University of Education) | Participant Dr. Valeria Carroll (Lincoln University, United Kingdom) |
- 5:20 PM - 5:40 PM | 20 minutes Part of: PS 43: Families and ecological models for agency
- This article is devoted to the complex phenomenon of bi-ethnic marriage, particularly its motivational intra - and inter - psychological factors. T...