Ms. Isabelle Rioux
Université de Sherbrooke
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Ms. Isabelle Rioux participates
- SYMP 118 - The motivating sphere of consciousness in/as praxis: empirical studies Convention Center - 2103
- 3:50 PM - 5:50 PM | 2 hours
- The aim to overcome the Cartesian dualism between subject and object, mind and body, and most characteristically, individual and society when theor...
- Symposium (Symp)
- Collective stimulation of emotional consciousness: the role of participation in a career counseling group program
- Participant Dr. Patricia Dionne (Université de Sherbrooke) | Participant Ms. Isabelle Rioux (Université de Sherbrooke) |
- 4:50 PM - 5:20 PM | 30 minutes Part of: SYMP 118 - The motivating sphere of consciousness in/as praxis: empirical studies
- In a career counseling group, the meaning of emotions is often an object of learning. Facing long-term unemployment, some participants may interpre...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)