Mrs. Mariette de Haan
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Mrs. Mariette de Haan participates
- SYMP 216 - Re-inventing parenting in culturally diverse settings: revisiting a community of practice perspective Convention Center - 2104 B
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours
- This symposium brings together different research projects in which the learning and development of parents are addressed in situations of intense ...
- Symposium (Symp)
- The reconstruction of 'Parental Capital' in migration. A network approach
- Participant Mrs. Mariette de Haan (Utrecht University) | Participant Micha de Winter (Utrecht University) |
- 1:30 PM - 2:10 PM | 40 minutes Part of: SYMP 216 - Re-inventing parenting in culturally diverse settings: revisiting a community of practice perspective
- In this paper, we are showing how the reconstruction of new ‘cultural capital’ is closely intertwined with the specific configurations of immigrant...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)
Sessions in which Mrs. Mariette de Haan attends
- KEYNOTE David Bakhurst: Punks versus zombies: Evald Ilyenkov and the battle for Soviet philosophy Convention Center - 2000 B
- 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM | 1 hour
- In May 1954, Evald Ilyenkov and his friend Valentin Korovikov presented a number of “theses on philosophy” to a large audience at Moscow University...
- Keynote speech
- ABS051 - Community-based learning in universities in a 'knowledge economy'
- Participant Dr. Alison Taylor (University of British Columbia (Vancouver, Canada)) |
- 3:00 PM - 3:20 PM | 20 minutes Part of: PS 10: Community-school complex relations
- Community service-learning (CSL) programs are proliferating in Canadian higher education. University programs promote students' experiential learni...
- SYMP 111 - The politics of play in a culture of fear Convention Center - 204 A
- 3:50 PM - 5:50 PM | 2 hours
- From the influx of refugees into parts of the world where people are already angered by diminishing resources and growing income inequality, to the...
- Symposium (Symp)