Ms. Theresa Raquel Borges de Miranda
Universidade de Brasília
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Ms. Theresa Raquel Borges de Miranda participates
- ABS298 - The complexity of school-community relations as a dialogical mesocultural context for students’ development
- Participant Ms. Theresa Raquel Borges de Miranda (Universidade de Brasília) | Participant Angela Maria Uchoa Branco (University of Brasilia) |
- 2:40 PM - 3:00 PM | 20 minutes Part of: PS 10: Community-school complex relations
- This research aims at identifying and analyzing the cultural and personal meanings, concerning school-community relations, presented by a male adol...
Sessions in which Ms. Theresa Raquel Borges de Miranda attends
- WORKSHOP - Research with transformative agendas: increasing equality in education and beyond Convention Center - 205 A
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM | 8 hours
- This pre-conference workshop offers opportunities to critically examine how theory and research can push the boundaries to centrally integrate t...
- Preconference Workshop
- KEYNOTE David Bakhurst: Punks versus zombies: Evald Ilyenkov and the battle for Soviet philosophy Convention Center - 2000 B
- 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM | 1 hour
- In May 1954, Evald Ilyenkov and his friend Valentin Korovikov presented a number of “theses on philosophy” to a large audience at Moscow University...
- Keynote speech
- SYMP 270 - Addressing persisting gaps and inequities in American community colleges by connecting student agency and social change through transformative activist educational practices Convention Center - 205 C
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours
- Community colleges (CC) comprise the largest single sector of American postsecondary education, enrolling about 45 percent of all undergraduates, a...
- Symposium (Symp)