Dr. Judith MacCallum
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Dr. Judith MacCallum participates
- ABS377 - Towards a cultural-historical theory of motivational development: Taking a 360 view of the motivation landscape
- Participant Dr. Judith MacCallum (Murdoch University) |
- 3:50 PM - 4:50 PM | 1 hour Part of: WGRT 14: Vygotsky and further theorizing on language and motivation
- Within cultural-historical approaches to learning and development, motivation is under-theorised. In contrast, motivation theories are at the foref...
- Paper in a Working Group Roundtable (WGRT)