Dr. Alessio Surian
University of Padova
Participates in 4 items
Sessions in which Dr. Alessio Surian participates
- SYMP 240 - At the conjunction of the theory and method: A dynamic narrating approach Convention Center - 205 B
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours
- A dynamic narrating approach (Daiute, 2010; 2014) we present in this symposium is a methodological embodiment of a cultural-historical activity ...
- Symposium (Symp)
- Plotting activity in cross-cultural relations
- Participant Dr. Colette Daiute (Graduate Center, City University of New York) | Participant Dr. Alessio Surian (University of Padova) | Participant Dr. Christian Tarchi (Graduate Center, City University of New York) |
- 1:54 PM - 2:18 PM | 24 minutes Part of: SYMP 240 - At the conjunction of the theory and method: A dynamic narrating approach
- Extending the premise that language is a symbolic tool for acting in the world (Engestrom et al., 1999; Vygotsky, 1997), this paper discusses the l...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)
- ABS184 - Logos and transitions. Students, teachers and supervisors through the internship lens
- Participant Dr. Alessio Surian (University of Padova) |
- 5:00 PM - 5:50 PM | 50 minutes Part of: WGRT 36: Transition between academic courses & practicum
- Aims The purpose of this exploratory qualitative research study is to investigate the transition between academic courses an...
- Paper in a Working Group Roundtable (WGRT)