Dr. Anna Popova
Australian Catholic University
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Dr. Anna Popova participates
- ABS362 - Analysis of the mediated concept of quality: Australian Early Years pre-service teachers’ views
- Participant Dr. Anna Popova (Australian Catholic University) |
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM | 1 hour Part of: WGRT 3: Forms of mediation applied with or by students in teacher education
- Research question: How does the concept of quality of Early Childhood provision is mediated through University teaching/learning process followed b...
- Paper in a Working Group Roundtable (WGRT)
Sessions in which Dr. Anna Popova attends
- SYMP 177 - Exploring mediational means and psychological tools of learning and development in multiple international contexts Convention Center - 2104 A
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours
- The symposium will address the notion of mediation, distinguish the notions of mediational means (Wertch, 1998) and psychological tools (Vygotsky, ...
- Symposium (Symp)