Dr. Helena Boublil-Ekimova
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Dr. Helena Boublil-Ekimova participates
- SYMP 078 - V. V. Davydov: Philosophy, influences, and educational ideas Convention Center - 205 B
- 3:50 PM - 5:50 PM | 2 hours
- V. V. Davydov has inspired a great deal of educational research in various western schools of education in general and mathematics education in par...
- Symposium (Symp)
- Comparative study of the theory of didactical situations and the theory of developmental instruction: teaching mathematics in elementary school
- Participant Dr. Elena Polotskaia (Université du Québec en Outaouais) | Participant Dr. Helena Boublil-Ekimova (Université Laval) |
- 5:20 PM - 5:50 PM | 30 minutes Part of: SYMP 078 - V. V. Davydov: Philosophy, influences, and educational ideas
- The theory of didactical situations, developed by Brousseau (1988) in 1970-90 became central to the whole study of didactics of mathematics. Curren...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)