Mr. Daniel Lovatt
University of Auckland
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Mr. Daniel Lovatt participates
- SYMP 066 - Mediating young children’s language and thinking: A sociocultural lens on cognitive development Convention Center - 2103
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours
- Mediation of young children’s learning and development is a complex interplay of intersubjective, interpsychological interactions within culturally...
- Symposium (Symp)
- Refining and enriching children’s working theories: A trialogical approach
- Participant Mr. Daniel Lovatt (University of Auckland) |
- 1:30 PM - 2:10 PM | 40 minutes Part of: SYMP 066 - Mediating young children’s language and thinking: A sociocultural lens on cognitive development
- The first paper explores children’s working theories, a holistic learning outcome from Te Whāriki. Working theories combine knowledge, skills, atti...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)
Sessions in which Mr. Daniel Lovatt attends
- WORKSHOP - Cultural/ historical aspects of children’s learning by observing and pitching in (LOPI) Convention Center - 2101
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM | 8 hours
- This preconference workshop examines theory and research on a cultural tradition in which people learn by observing and pitching in to endeavors...
- Preconference Workshop