Dr. Elina Lampert-Shepel
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Dr. Elina Lampert-Shepel participates
- SYMP 177 - Exploring mediational means and psychological tools of learning and development in multiple international contexts Convention Center - 2104 A
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours
- The symposium will address the notion of mediation, distinguish the notions of mediational means (Wertch, 1998) and psychological tools (Vygotsky, ...
- Symposium (Symp)
- Gesture-mediated math instruction: exploring the path from associative to deliberative thinking
- Participant Daniel Zalles (SRI International) | Participant Charles Patton (SRI International) | Participant Dr. Susan Courey (Touro Graduate School of Education) | Participant Dr. Elina Lampert-Shepel (Touro College) |
- 2:50 PM - 3:30 PM | 40 minutes Part of: SYMP 177 - Exploring mediational means and psychological tools of learning and development in multiple international contexts
- This presentation will discuss research in progress on how mastering gesture-mediated math problem solving can contribute to students’ development ...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)