Dr. Lucie DeBlois
CRIRES, Université Laval
Participates in 3 items
Sessions in which Dr. Lucie DeBlois participates
- SYMP 296 - PERISCOPE: Relations and tensions between two communities of practice: researchers and school practitioners Convention Center - 2101
- 3:50 PM - 5:50 PM | 2 hours
- It is our belief that knowledge transfer is not a one-way process. It is also our belief that research is a practice in its own right. In our colla...
- Symposium (Symp)
- ABS070 - Co-design approach to computational thinking
- Participant Dr. Margarida Romero (CRIRES (UL) / Laboratoire d'Innovation et Numérique pour l'Education (UNS)) | Participant Dr. Lucie DeBlois (CRIRES, Université Laval) |
- 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM | 1 hour Part of: WGRT 21: Collaborative problem-solving in math classrooms
- Learning by collaborative design engages learners in a situated, active and cyclical knowledge building process (Voogt et al., 2015). When collabor...
- Paper in a Working Group Roundtable (WGRT)
- WGRT 21: Collaborative problem-solving in math classrooms Convention Center - 2000 A - Table E
- 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM | 1 hour
- Working Group Roundtable (WGRT)