Dr. Pentti Hakkarainen
Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Dr. Pentti Hakkarainen participates
- SYMP 038 - Playworlds, emotions and play explorations (part 1/2) Convention Center - 2000 B
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours
- This double symposium deals with the shared problem of how play creates the conditions for children’s learning and development. It draws upon Vygot...
- Symposium (Symp)
- Playworlds and play in children’s life
- Participant Dr. Pentti Hakkarainen (Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences) | Participant Dr. Milda Bredikyte (Lithuanian University of Educational Sciences) |
- 2:00 PM - 2:30 PM | 30 minutes Part of: SYMP 038 - Playworlds, emotions and play explorations (part 1/2)
- We are witnessing historical changes in modern childhood and child development, which founders of cultural-historical psychology tentatively sugges...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)