Dr. Luis Urrieta
University of Texas at Austin
Participates in 3 items
Sessions in which Dr. Luis Urrieta participates
- WORKSHOP - Cultural/ historical aspects of children’s learning by observing and pitching in (LOPI) Convention Center - 2101
- 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM | 8 hours
- This preconference workshop examines theory and research on a cultural tradition in which people learn by observing and pitching in to endeavors...
- Preconference Workshop
- Learning by observing and pitching-in and the connections to native and indigenous knowledge systems
- Participant Dr. Luis Urrieta (University of Texas at Austin) |
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours Part of: SPS 2 (077): Children learn by observing and contributing to family and community endeavors: A cultural paradigm
- This paper opens a broader dialogue of Learning by Observing and Pitching-In (LOPI) with Native and Indigenous Studies, and Native and Indigenous E...
- Poster in a Structured Poster Session (SPS)
- SPS 2 (077): Children learn by observing and contributing to family and community endeavors: A cultural paradigm Convention Center - 2000 A
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours
- In this poster symposium, contributing authors to the Advances in Child Development and Behavior volume, Children Learn by Observing and Contributi...
- Poster Symposium