Dr. Iris Duhn
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Dr. Iris Duhn participates
- SYMP 029 - Working relationally in and across practices: Refining concepts in the field of practice Convention Center - 2000 B
- 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM | 2 hours
- Cultural-historical approaches to learning and work are usually premised in Leontiev’s precept that “society produces the activity of the individua...
- Symposium (Symp)
- The relational agency framework as a tool for supporting the establishment, maintenance and development of multidisciplinary networks of professionals
- Participant Dr. Marilyn Fleer (Monash University) | Participant Dr. Iris Duhn (Monash University) |
- 10:30 AM - 10:45 AM | 15 minutes Part of: SYMP 029 - Working relationally in and across practices: Refining concepts in the field of practice
- This presentation shows how the relational concepts have been used in an Australian evaluation study of nine multidisciplinary networks of early ch...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)