Angela Maria Uchoa Branco
University of Brasilia
Participates in 6 items
Sessions in which Angela Maria Uchoa Branco participates
- ABS232 - Who am I? Who should I be? A case study about the emergence of values and I /self positions within Colombian cultural context
- Participant Francisco José Rengifo-Herrera (University of Brasilia) | Participant Angela Maria Uchoa Branco (University of Brasilia) |
- 11:40 AM - 12:00 PM | 20 minutes Part of: PS 2: Development of self, will and values
- The research investigated the emergence of social values in contexts of violence. We created a playful semi-structured setting where dolls, family ...
- ABS298 - The complexity of school-community relations as a dialogical mesocultural context for students’ development
- Participant Ms. Theresa Raquel Borges de Miranda (Universidade de Brasília) | Participant Angela Maria Uchoa Branco (University of Brasilia) |
- 2:40 PM - 3:00 PM | 20 minutes Part of: PS 10: Community-school complex relations
- This research aims at identifying and analyzing the cultural and personal meanings, concerning school-community relations, presented by a male adol...
- ABS039 - Cultural values in the military: Trajectories of moral development in Brazilian army education
- Participant Dr. Daniela Wortmeyer PhD (Brazilian Army / University of Brasilia) | Participant Angela Maria Uchoa Branco (University of Brasilia) |
- 4:10 PM - 4:30 PM | 20 minutes Part of: PS 17: Culture, value development and transformative agency
- In this paper, our aim is to analyze how individual moral development is affected by military professional education, based on case studies from a ...