Dewa Ayu Eka Putri
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Dewa Ayu Eka Putri participates
- Children’s participation in ceremonial life in Bali: Extending LOPI to other parts of the world
- Participant Yolanda Corona (Autonomous Metropolitan University) | Participant Dewa Ayu Eka Putri (Kabupaten Gianyar) | Participant Graciela Quinteros (Autonomous Metropolitan University) |
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours Part of: SPS 2 (077): Children learn by observing and contributing to family and community endeavors: A cultural paradigm
- This paper extends a model of how children in Indigenous communities of the Americas Learn by Observing and Pitching In (LOPI; Rogoff, 2014) to ano...
- Poster in a Structured Poster Session (SPS)
- SPS 2 (077): Children learn by observing and contributing to family and community endeavors: A cultural paradigm Convention Center - 2000 A
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours
- In this poster symposium, contributing authors to the Advances in Child Development and Behavior volume, Children Learn by Observing and Contributi...
- Poster Symposium