Dr. Marilene Proença
University of São Paulo
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Dr. Marilene Proença participates
- SYMP 093 - The legacy of Vygotsky’s cultural historical psychology in a conservative time Convention Center - 2104 B
- 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM | 2 hours
- This symposium assumes the on-going relevance of Vygotsky’s contributions to education and aims to continue the development of the legacy of Vygots...
- Symposium (Symp)
- The relevance of historical-cultural theory to critical school psychology in Brazil
- Participant Dr. Marilene Proença (University of São Paulo) |
- 10:06 AM - 10:42 AM | 36 minutes Part of: SYMP 093 - The legacy of Vygotsky’s cultural historical psychology in a conservative time
- The relationship between psychology and education in Brazil begins in the 19th century. The knowledge of psychology and the practices developed by ...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)