Environmental Education Centre of Naoussa
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Liana Stylianou participates
- SYMP 175 - STEM interactive symposium: challenging traditions in STEM research when crossing the CHAT landscape Convention Center - 205 B
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours
- The goal of this interactive symposium is to collectively share and compare the way we do research in STEM education so it may further develop. Eac...
- Symposium (Symp)
- A review on Science Teachers’ professional development by the lens of Cultural Historical Activity theory
- Participant Liana Stylianou (Environmental Education Centre of Naoussa ) | Participant Nikos Kolios (Laboratory Science Centre of Ioannina) | Participant Dr. Katerina Plakitsi (University of Ioannina Greece ) |
- 2:50 PM - 3:10 PM | 20 minutes Part of: SYMP 175 - STEM interactive symposium: challenging traditions in STEM research when crossing the CHAT landscape
- An effort to help support teaching and learning, new modes of representation and methods of teachers’ knowledge and expertise of research must be e...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)