Mr. Jorge Sanabria-Zepeda
Universidad de Guadalajara
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Mr. Jorge Sanabria-Zepeda participates
- SYMP 175 - STEM interactive symposium: challenging traditions in STEM research when crossing the CHAT landscape Convention Center - 205 B
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours
- The goal of this interactive symposium is to collectively share and compare the way we do research in STEM education so it may further develop. Eac...
- Symposium (Symp)
- Makerspace practices at high school level: STEAM driven experiences in Canadian and Mexican curricula
- Participant Mr. Jorge Sanabria-Zepeda (Universidad de Guadalajara) | Participant Dr. Sylvie Barma (Université Laval) |
- 3:10 PM - 3:30 PM | 20 minutes Part of: SYMP 175 - STEM interactive symposium: challenging traditions in STEM research when crossing the CHAT landscape
- Competency-based initiatives such as the ProfilTIC framework in Quebec, and the Mexican educational reforms of 2008, promote that high schools may ...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)