Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Anthony Artino participates
- ABS376 - Exploring change in medical education and healthcare
- Participant Dr. Douglas Larsen (Washington University In St. Louis School of Medicine) | Participant Austin Wesevich (Washington University In St. Louis School of Medicine) | Participant Jana Lichtenfeld (Harvard University Medical School) | Participant Anthony Artino (Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences) | Participant Ryan Brydges (University of Toronto) | Participant Lara Varpio (Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences) |
- 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM | 1 hour Part of: WGRT 18: CHAT and change in medical education and health care
- Both medical education and healthcare delivery face complex challenges that require innovation and reform. Cultural Historical Activity Theory (CHA...
- Paper in a Working Group Roundtable (WGRT)