Ms. Joanna Williamson
University of Auckland
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Ms. Joanna Williamson participates
- SYMP 066 - Mediating young children’s language and thinking: A sociocultural lens on cognitive development Convention Center - 2103
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 hours
- Mediation of young children’s learning and development is a complex interplay of intersubjective, interpsychological interactions within culturally...
- Symposium (Symp)
- Early childhood teachers’ concept mediation during storybook reading and extra-textual talk with young children
- Participant Ms. Joanna Williamson (University of Auckland) |
- 2:10 PM - 2:50 PM | 40 minutes Part of: SYMP 066 - Mediating young children’s language and thinking: A sociocultural lens on cognitive development
- The dialectic relationship between language and thinking was illustrated by Vygotsky. He outlined childhood processes of how language mediates lear...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)