Mrs. Monique Volman
University of Amsterdam
Participates in 2 items
Sessions in which Mrs. Monique Volman participates
- A comparative case study on the development of learner identities in Waldorf, Montessori and traditional education in the Netherlands
- Participant Ms. Monique Verhoeven (University of Amsterdam) | Participant Bonne Zijlstra (University of Amsterdam (Amsterdam, Netherlands)) | Participant Mrs. Monique Volman (University of Amsterdam) |
- 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM | 1 hour Part of: Lunch and Poster Sessions
- Students, once they come to be understood by themselves and their teachers as low achieving or bad behaving, often find limited opportunities to re...
- Poster presentation on PhD Day
- Who am I? A qualitative systematic review study on the role of school in adolescents’ identity development
- Participant Ms. Monique Verhoeven (University of Amsterdam) | Participant Astrid Poorthuis (Utrecht University) | Participant Mrs. Monique Volman (University of Amsterdam) |
- 1:30 PM - 2:00 PM | 30 minutes Part of: Session 2 - Practices in Contexts (part 2/2)
- Arguably, developing an identity has become an increasingly challenging task due to recent individualization processes in many contemporary societi...
- Paper presentation on PhD Day