Dr. Newton Duarte
Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)
Participe à 3 sessions
Sessions auxquelles Dr. Newton Duarte participe
- ABS086 - The Vygotskyan concept of mediating activity and the educational production of needs - Board 1
- Participant.e Ms. Elaine Duarte (Universidade Estadual de Campinas (UNICAMP), Brazil) | Participant.e Dr. Newton Duarte (Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)) |
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM | 1 heure Partie de: Poster Session
- Based on Hegel and Marx, Vygotsky considered the use of tools and signs as mediating activities. A typical mediating activity is the one in which h...
- Education can not be neutral: contributions of Vygotsky’s psychology to a critical analyses of the ideology of “schools free of ideologies”
- Participant.e Dr. Newton Duarte (Universidade Estadual Paulista (UNESP)) |
- 9:30 AM - 10:06 AM | 36 minutes Partie de: SYMP 093 - The legacy of Vygotsky’s cultural historical psychology in a conservative time
- In the last few years, the ideological Brazilian landscape has become intensively polarized. A conservative wave has taken many forms: from the cou...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)
- SYMP 093 - The legacy of Vygotsky’s cultural historical psychology in a conservative time Convention Center - 2104 B
- 9:30 AM - 11:30 AM | 2 heures
- This symposium assumes the on-going relevance of Vygotsky’s contributions to education and aims to continue the development of the legacy of Vygots...
- Symposium (Symp)