Dr. Yoshinobu Shoi
Hokkaido University of Education
Participe à 2 sessions
Sessions auxquelles Dr. Yoshinobu Shoi participe
- ABS201 - Narrative poetics and Vygotsky’s theory of emotions: To elucidate a scenography of a “narrative learning environment”
- Participant.e Dr. Yoshinobu Shoi (Hokkaido University of Education) |
- 4:10 PM - 4:30 PM | 20 minutes Partie de: PS 11: Emotions
- Much of the work in psychology and pedagogy that has been directly or indirectly influenced by Vygotsky’s theories has been presented within a cogn...
Sessions auxquelles Dr. Yoshinobu Shoi assiste
- Presentation of new books Convention Center - 2000 B
- 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM | 1 heure
- This session will highlight the new Springer Series entitled Perspectives in cultural-historical research. Fleer, M., González R...
- Presentation of new books
- SYMP 038 - Playworlds, emotions and play explorations (part 1/2) Convention Center - 2000 B
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 heures
- This double symposium deals with the shared problem of how play creates the conditions for children’s learning and development. It draws upon Vygot...
- Symposium (Symp)
- Play as interrelation between spontaneous and reactive learning
- Participant.e Dr. Anne Clerc-Georgy (Haute Ecole Pédagogique Vaud) |
- 2:10 PM - 2:30 PM | 20 minutes Partie de: SYMP 087 - Thinking tensions between learning and development in a Vygotskian perspective (part 1/2)
- Vygotsky (1935/1995) defines preschool age in terms of systemic changes in the structure of a child’s mental development. He takes into account the...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)
- KEYNOTE Yrjö Engeström: Expansive learning in social movements Convention Center - 2000 B
- 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM | 1 heure
- Learning in social movements has been largely addressed as formation of political awareness and commitment to social justice through civic engageme...
- Keynote speech