Mrs. Maria Cooper
University of Auckland
Participe à 2 sessions
Sessions auxquelles Mrs. Maria Cooper participe
- SYMP 037 - Participation, identity, and leadership: A three-pronged exploration of agency in early childhood education Convention Center - 2104 A
- 3:50 PM - 5:50 PM | 2 heures
- Agency is a complex phenomenon that presents itself during interaction with others, as people recognise, interpret and respond to, either individua...
- Symposium (Symp)
- Teachers’ collective activity: A prime site for the unfolding of agency and leadership
- Modérateur.rice Dr. Gloria Quinones (Monash University) | Participant.e Mrs. Maria Cooper (University of Auckland) | Participant.e Dr. Helen Hedges (University of Auckland, New Zealand) | Participant.e Dr. Beth Ferholt (Brooklyn College) |
- 4:50 PM - 5:20 PM | 30 minutes Partie de: SYMP 037 - Participation, identity, and leadership: A three-pronged exploration of agency in early childhood education
- What might teachers’ collective activity in early childhood education reveal about agency and leadership practice? Leadership is argued to be a sig...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)