Dr. Susan Courey
Touro Graduate School of Education
Participe à 2 sessions
Sessions auxquelles Dr. Susan Courey participe
- SYMP 177 - Exploring mediational means and psychological tools of learning and development in multiple international contexts Convention Center - 2104 A
- 1:30 PM - 3:30 PM | 2 heures
- The symposium will address the notion of mediation, distinguish the notions of mediational means (Wertch, 1998) and psychological tools (Vygotsky, ...
- Symposium (Symp)
- Gesture-mediated math instruction: exploring the path from associative to deliberative thinking
- Participant.e Daniel Zalles (SRI International) | Participant.e Charles Patton (SRI International) | Participant.e Dr. Susan Courey (Touro Graduate School of Education) | Participant.e Dr. Elina Lampert-Shepel (Touro College) |
- 2:50 PM - 3:30 PM | 40 minutes Partie de: SYMP 177 - Exploring mediational means and psychological tools of learning and development in multiple international contexts
- This presentation will discuss research in progress on how mastering gesture-mediated math problem solving can contribute to students’ development ...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)