University Teresa D’Avila
Participe à 2 sessions
Sessions auxquelles Wellington Oliveira participe
- SYMP 153 - Building a critical knowledge in psychology based on socio-historical psychology Convention Center - 204 A
- 3:50 PM - 5:50 PM | 2 heures
- This symposium suggests to discuss the absence or denial of history in Psychology theoretical constructions, evidencing how naturality and history ...
- Symposium (Symp)
- Considerations about category subjectivity in research focusing on teacher training
- Participant.e Wellington Oliveira (University Teresa D’Avila) |
- 4:50 PM - 5:20 PM | 30 minutes Partie de: SYMP 153 - Building a critical knowledge in psychology based on socio-historical psychology
- What is the potential of category subjectivity to critical collaborative research methods? Trying to answer this question, we take critical positio...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)