Participe à 2 sessions
Sessions auxquelles Stephanie Beck participe
- SYMP 340 - Rich artefacts at the boundary of the activity systems of teaching and research Convention Center - 205 C
- 3:50 PM - 5:50 PM | 2 heures
- This interactive symposium brings together researchers and practitioners (elementary and high-school teachers and pedagogical consultants) to exami...
- Symposium (Symp)
- Mediating discourse in a professional learning community: how a researchpractice partnership can promote reflection on one’s own practice through “math talk” discourse
- Participant.e Stephanie Beck (McGill University) | Participant.e Nilou Baradaran (McGill University) |
- 4:50 PM - 5:20 PM | 30 minutes Partie de: SYMP 340 - Rich artefacts at the boundary of the activity systems of teaching and research
- In response to the need to create innovative and effective classroom practices that are informed by current research in the learning sciences, rese...
- Paper in a Symposium (Symp)