- Accurate, Efficient and Cost-Effective Subsurface Utility Data – From Field Collection to 3D Modelling Big Four Roadhouse - Theatre 3
- 10:30 AM MST - 10:55 AM MST | 25 minutes
- SUMMARYWith the increasing focus on damage prevention, public safety concerns, and environmental damage due to underground utility strikes, ...
- Collect High-Accuracy GNSS Data in Esri’s ArcGIS Field Maps (Live Demo) Big Four Roadhouse - Theatre 3
- 2:15 PM MST - 3:00 PM MST | 45 minutes
- Join Canadian GNSS manufacturer Eos Positioning Systems for an in-depth look at using the high-accuracy Arrow Gold+ GNSS Receiver with RTK corre...
- Understanding BIM in a real-world Municipal Infrastructure Project Big Four Roadhouse - Theatre 1
- 2:45 PM MST - 3:10 PM MST | 25 minutes
- As with the vast majority of large municipal projects, a set of building information models are developed during the design and construction pha...
- Empowering Resilient Communities through openBIM: Enhancing Efficiency, Sustainability, and Collaboration for a Smarter Built Environment Big Four Roadhouse - Theatre 3
- 10:00 AM MST - 10:25 AM MST | 25 minutes
- openBIM aims to make the built environment more efficient, sustainable, and productive, leading to more liveable and resilient communities. Smar...
- A High-Resolution, Continental Scale, and Modular Flood Risk Estimation Framework Big Four Roadhouse - Theatre 3
- 1:45 PM MST - 2:10 PM MST | 25 minutes
- The lack of up-to-date, easily available flood risk data has slowed down Canadian attempts to mitigate flood damage, notwithstanding the substantia...