Participates in 3 items
- Jonathan Murphy is the Founder and Managing Director of GoGeomatics Canada, the most popular communications hub for the Canadian geomatics sector. Jon was named one of Canada's 2018 Geospatial influencers. He has created Canada’s largest geomatics networking group, with the goal of strengthening and empowering our geospatial community. Jon has had broad range of global experience in marketing and sales for geospatial businesses across a number of sectors and regions globally. He holds a bachelor's degree in Archaeology from the University of Calgary and advanced diplomas in GIS and geomatics from COGS. Jon is a Fellow of the Royal Canadian Geographical Society. In 2018 he joined the board of directors of the Geomatics Association of Nova Scotia (GANS)
Sessions in which Jonathan Murphy participates
- Keynote: MDA, Talk: The Past, Present and Future of Talent Needs in the Geointelligence Domain
- 10:00 AM - 10:30 AM | 30 minutes
- Join Jonathan Murphy, Chair of GeoIgnite and Canada's Geospatial Career Coach as we welcome our keynote Daniel Schulten, MDA's LaunchPad Directo...
- Are You Ready For Public Sector Contracting?
- 11:30 AM - 12:00 PM | 30 minutes
- Jonathan Murphy, serial geospatial entrepreneur and career coach explains what it means to go from employee to an independent contractor providi...
- The Geospatial Career Coach presents jobs from GeoIgnite Sponsors
- 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM | 30 minutes
- Jonathan Murphy the Geospatial career coach and GeoIgnite conference chair will discuss some strategies when apllying for jobs online and share som...