José Gustavo Sampaio Gontijo
José Gontijo is the Director of the Department of Science, Technology and Digital Innovation and Deputy Secretary at the ICT Secretariat of the Ministry of Science, Technology, Inovation and Comunications.
He holds a degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of Brasília (2002) with a specialization in Public Management in Science and Technology (2009).
Since 2009, he is a career server of the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation (Analyst in Science and Technology). He has worked in the Anatel Spectrum Engineering Management (2003-2007), in the ICT Secretariat (2007-2009) and in the Technological Development and Innovation Secretariat (2009-2010) of the MCTI.
He was also advisor for the area of digital inclusion in the Presidency of the Republic (2010) and Director of the Department of Industry, Science and Technology at the Telecommunication Secretariat (2012-2016), of the Ministry of Communication. In the Ministry of Communications, before assuming this Department , he was project manager and Deputy Director at the Broadband Department since 2011.
Sessions in which José Gustavo Sampaio Gontijo participates
- IoT 4 Developing countries – Emerging IoT solutions in developing countries International Conference Centre of Geneva (CICG) - Room 3
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM | 1 hour
- The focus of the session is to communicate IoT champion solutions from developing countries/regions to let the audience know what about ni...
- IoT 4 Developing countries – IoT Inclusion & Cooperation with the South International Conference Centre of Geneva (CICG) - Room 3
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM | 1 hour
- The aim of the panel session is to discuss/debate how can IoT will promote inclusion especially in developing countries/regions. Panelists...