Javier Diéguez Barriocanal
Most of Javier Dieguez’s professional career has developed in Indra – a big Spanish technological company – leading complex projects primarily for Utility companies and Governmental institutions. At present, he holds the position of Director of the recently created Basque Cybersecurity Centre (BCSC). The BCSC has been created within the SPRI (www.spri.eus/en), a public company ran by the Basque Government, and more specifically managed by the Department of Economic Development and Infrastructures. As a brief introduction, SPRI is the Agency responsible for implementing the policies regarding the development of the Basque industry, and SPRI’s competencies include Technology, Innovation, Internationalization, Financing, Industrial land management and Venture capital funds.
Sessions in which Javier Diéguez Barriocanal participates
- IoT Security & Privacy Capacity Building Workshop (Part I) Euskalduna Jauregia Conference Center - Sala A3.3
- 2:30 PM - 4:15 PM | 1 hour 45 minutes
- Internet of Things (IoT) is a growing paradigm bringing forward new technical, social, legal and economic aspects h...
- IoT Week 2018 & GIOTS 2018 Gala Dinner at San Mames Stadium - San Mames Stadium - VIP Area
- 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM | 2 hours
- The IoT Week 2018 & GIOTS 2018 Organizing Committees are happy to invite all the accredited delegates to the...
- Networking Events