Anatole Krattiger is Founding Partner of Prisma Innovations LLC, providing advisory and management services as well as training courses and seminars for the joint development of solutions to problems that extend beyond geographic, cultural and technological frontiers, most notably in the field of global challenges such as climate change, global health, food security and water access, as well as in new technological and organizational processes, including on intellectual property management, the sharing economy, and blockchain applications.
Previously, he served as Director of the Global Challenges Division at the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO) from 2010-2017 WIPO where he built WIPO Re:Search and WIPO GREEN, two multi-stakeholder consortia. He works at the intersection of IP policy and development, leading a multi-disciplinary team that developed and manages two multi-stakeholder platforms in global health and on green technologies, both dealing with the use of intellectual property for international development.
He began his career as a farmer in Switzerland, holds a PhD in biotechnology from the University of Cambridge, England, worked at CIMMYT in Mexico, was Executive Director of a biotech broker, ISAAA, until 2000, consulted widely at the crossroads of government, businesses, and philanthropy in tech transfer, managed the IP aspect of GoldenRice for many years, taught IP and innovation management at Cornell University at the Sandra Day O’Connor College of Law at Arizona State University, published widely and was as editor-in-chief of the IP Handbook of Best Practices (www.ipHandbook.org).
Anatole is an Adjunct Professor at Cornell university and co-taught with Richard Cahoon and Vijay his earlier course titled Patents, Plants and Profits—IP Management in the life sciences.
Sessions in which Anatole Krattiger participates
- IoT Week 2018 & GIOTS 2018 Gala Dinner at San Mames Stadium - San Mames Stadium - VIP Area
- 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM | 2 hours
- The IoT Week 2018 & GIOTS 2018 Organizing Committees are happy to invite all the accredited delegates to the...
- Networking Events
- IOT4SCC: Joint Workshop on IoT for Smart Cities & Communities Platform Convergence: High Level Panel: IOT4SCC IoT SDG and Urban Agendas Euskalduna Jauregia Conference Center - Sala Barria II
- 9:00 AM - 10:45 AM | 1 hour 45 minutes
- The adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) in variou...