Blockchain Technology and IoT New Challenges
2:00 PM, Tuesday 5 Jun 2018 (1 hour)
Euskalduna Jauregia Conference Center - Sala Barria I
This session will deal with IoT data protection and security,
addressing black chain technologies potential from industrial IoT perspective.
Questions regarding this issues:
- For what is BCT useful and for what not in data management & access (beyond all hype)?
- How can we use BCT in science without loosing flexibility where this is required?
- How can we integrate BCT functionality into our solutions helping to solve open issues?
- How to achieve full traceability when data leaves trusted space?
- What are the costs instead of using traditional technology?
Prisma Innovations LLC
Professor of Practice
President and Co-Founder
Policy Officer Startups and Innovation Unit, Directorate General Communications Networks, Content and Technology
Istituto Italiano per la Privacy e la Valorizzazione dei Dati