Ulrich is a reputed executive in the IT sector, formerly Vice President and leader of the Manufacturing and Industrie 4.0 System Integration business at Atos in Germany. He is also founder and member of the Board of the International Data Spaces Association in Germany and served 16 years in the Board of the prostep IVIP organization until April 2018.
In his career, Ahle held several positions as development engineer, Director of PLM services, sales director and Vice President. He has been part of Nixdorf Computer AG, Siemens and Atos.
Since January 2017 Ulrich Ahle is Chief Executive Officer of the FIWARE Foundation headquartered in Berlin, Germany
Sessions in which Ulrich Ahle participates
- IoT, Edge and Cloud Technology Shift and Research Challenges - Inter-Fora Perspective
- 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM | 1 hour
- The COVID19 crisis has significantly pushed for the digital transformation of our society and economy. Beyond the visible face of digital transform...
- NEXT GENERATION IIoT FOR RESILIENT AND SUSTAINABLE MANUFACTURING
- 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM | 1 hour
- Eur3ka Use Case on Repurposing, INTELLIMECH // Sergio Gusmeroli POLIMI (OpenDEI) (15 mins)Manufacturing Global Response (DFA) - Expand Ra...