Sonja Zillner studied mathematics and psychology at the Albert-Ludwig-University Freiburg, Germany and accomplished her PHD in computer science specializing on the topic of Semantics at Technical University in Vienna. Since 2005 she is working at Siemens Technology in several positions, today as Principal Research Scientist for Trustworthy Industrial AI focusing on the definition, acquisition and management of global innovation and research projects in the domain of semantics and artificial intelligence. Since 2020 she is Lead of Core Company Technology Module“Trustworthy AI” at Siemens Corporate Technology. Before that, from 2016 to 2019 she was invited to consult the Siemens Advisory Board in strategic decisions regarding artificial intelligence. She is the Chief-Editor of the Strategic Research Innovation and Deployment Agenda of the new Partnership in AI, Data and Robotics, leading Editor of the Strategic Research and Innovation Agenda of the Big Data Value Association (BDVA) and member of the editing team of the strategic agenda of the European On-Demand Platform AI4EU. Between 2012 and 2018 she was professor at Steinbeis University in Berlin, between 2017-2018 guest professor at the Technical University of Berlin and since 2021 professor at the Technical University of Munich. She is author of more than 80 publications and more than 25 patents in the area of semantics, artificial intelligence and data-driven innovation.
Sessions in which Sonja Zillner participates
- Trustworthiness for Industrial AI
- 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM | 1 hour
- Between smart machines, at the low end, and artificial systems with own legal or even ethical status, at the high end - that is where Artificial...
- IoT, Edge and Cloud Technology Shift and Research Challenges - Inter-Fora Perspective
- 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM | 1 hour
- The COVID19 crisis has significantly pushed for the digital transformation of our society and economy. Beyond the visible face of digital transform...