- OPENING: NEXT-GENERATION IoT FOR A SUSTAINABLE FUTURE
- 9:00 AM - 10:15 AM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- The rising awareness of climate change has caused the popularization of sustainability and the realization that we need to do things not only di...
- AI and European Health Data Space as drivers for sustainable and innovative Health and Social Care Services by Health & Care Cluster
- 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM | 1 hour
- During this session, the existing Large-Scale Pilots from the Health and Care Cluster will provide an o...
- Towards the full scale deployment of IoT for Active Ageing and Health
- 11:45 AM - 12:45 PM | 1 hour
- The main topic of the Session is the analysis and evidence of the ways, from “pilot mode” to real marke...
- From Cloud to Edge to IoT for European Data
- 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM | 1 hour
- As data becomes the new oil of the economy and a key asset to address societal challenges like mobility, energy, carbon-neutral cities and manuf...
- IoT MARKET PERSPECTIVES ON DATA ECONOMY
- 3:15 PM - 4:15 PM | 1 hour
- Massive growth of devices and systems connected to the Internet raises technology and policy challenges on a new scale. With an ever more hetero...
- IoT BUSINESS MODEL INNOVATION AT THE EDGE
- 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM | 1 hour
- Digital technologies are unlocking new business opportunities and with that new business models. For example, we have seenservitization as a key co...
- CLOUD-EDGE-IoT LANDSCAPE COMPLEMENTARITIES AND OPPORTUNITIES BETWEEN EUROPE AND US
- 5:45 PM - 6:45 PM | 1 hour
- The IoT, edge and cloud computing technologies are likely to be global by design. A technology that is developed by focusing only the specific r...