Mr Aitor Corchero
Aitor Corchero is senior researcher and R+D project manager in the Applied Artificial Intelligence R&D Group of Eurecat Technology Centre. He studied Computer Science Engineering at the University of Mondragon (MUN) and also has obtained the MSc degree in computer science at University of Lleida. He has more than 10 years of experience as data scientist and semantic web. Specifically, he has experience on semantic web technologies, data analytics (machine learning/data mining and deep learning), decision support systems (rule based reasoning and case-based reasoning) and cognitive AI for a broad of domains including water management, building energy efficiency management and physical and logical security systems (Botnet detection and remediation systems). Moreover, he is involved in Water domain (OGC®, ICT4Water Cluster), semantic web (IoT Schema.org) and IoT associations (AIOTI, BDVA). Currently, he is chair of the water management action group of the AIOTI and also, chair of the "standardization and Interoperability" action group of the ICT4WATER cluster and co-chair of Water group in FIWARE FOUNDATION. Moreover, Aitor has been involved and leading from EUT side more than 20 EU projects covering FP7, H2020 and LIFE projects.
Sessions in which Mr Aitor Corchero participates
- Ontologies in the context of the European Green Deal Croke Park Conference Centre - Hogan Mezzanine 2
- 1:45 PM - 3:00 PM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- This session provides an opportunity for the AIOTI semantic expert group to discuss the role of ontologies in th...
- Future European platforms for the IoT and Edge: Meta Operating Systems Croke Park Conference Centre - Hogan Mezzanine 2
- 5:15 PM - 6:30 PM | 1 hour 15 minutes
- The call topic “Future European platforms for the Edge: Meta Operating Systems” targeted for the next generation of ...
- Co-creation workshop: Will you join us to improve water management? Every drop counts! Croke Park Conference Centre - Nally Suite
- 1:45 PM - 4:30 PM | 2 hours 45 minutes
- Water is essential for life, but how much do you know about it? Would you ...