Gabriel Antonio Marao
Gabriel Antonio Marão is an Electronic Engineer graduated FEI - São Paulo Brasil
Working Experience from 1969 to 2005 in New Technologies and Innovation in companies like Engesa Engenheiros Especializados S.A. / IBM Brazil / ITAU GROUP (Banco Itaú - Itautec -Itaú Tecnologia S.A. - ItauCom - Itaú Componentes S.A.- ITAUTEC INFORMÁTICA).
From 2005 until now has been cooperating with R&D intstitutions like Facti www.facti.com.br that is the foundation that supports CTI a Brazilian Government R&D Lab, and ITS http://www.its.org.br/ Software Technology Institute.
CEO of Perception - Consulting and Technology Development Company.
President of the Brazilian IoT Forum (being one of its founders) having participated in the last years in the promotion and Developmentt of IoT in Brazil.
Sessions auxquelles Gabriel Antonio Marao participe
- Brazilian Initiatives in IoT - Planning, Research, Innovation and Deployments International Conference Centre of Geneva (CICG) - Room 13
- 11:15 AM - 1:00 PM | 1 heure 45 minutes
- IoT 4 Developing countries – IoT Inclusion & Cooperation with the South International Conference Centre of Geneva (CICG) - Room 3
- 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM | 1 heure
- International Declaration on IoT for SDG Adoption International Conference Centre of Geneva (CICG) - Room 2
- 12:45 PM - 1:30 PM | 45 minutes