Martin Brynskov is chair of the global Open & Agile Smart Cities initiative (OASC), which encompasses more than 100 cities from 24 countries. OASC is a non-profit association based in Brussels, Belgium, and it aims to develop so-called Minimal Interoperability Mechanisms (MIMs) for cities and communities. Dr Brynskov is vice-chair of the UN ITU-T Focus Group on Data Processing and Management to support IoT and Smart Cities & Communities (FG-DPM) and chair of the Working Group on Use Cases, Requirements and Applications/Services, and Chair of the Danish Standards Committee on Smart Cities and Communities (ISO TC 268 mirror committee). Dr Brynskov is associate professor, PhD, in Interaction Technologies at Aarhus University in Denmark, director of AU Smart Cities (AUSC) and the Centre for Digital Transformation of Cities and Communities (DITCOM), founder and co-director of the Digital Living Research Commons (DLRC), director of the Digital Design Lab, and fellow at the Center for Advanced Visualization and Interaction (CAVI). Dr Brynskov is coordinator of the European IoT Large Scale Pilot on Smart Cities "SynchroniCity", and the Coordination and Support Action, Next Generation Internet of Things (NGIoT). He is a global expert, speaker and advisor on IoT and smart cities with a human-centric focus.
Sessions auxquelles Martin Brynskov participe
- IoT Platform Convergence for Smart Cities: International IoT Platforms for Smart Cities Initiatives International Conference Centre of Geneva (CICG) - Room 4
- 11:15 AM - 1:00 PM | 1 heure 45 minutes
- IoT Platform Convergence for Smart Cities: Breakout Discussion Groups on Convergence - IoT & Smart Cities: Platform Integration and Interoperability International Conference Centre of Geneva (CICG) - Room 18
- 2:00 PM - 3:45 PM | 1 heure 45 minutes
- IoT Platform Convergence for Smart Cities: Towards Interoperability and Convergence Among IoT Platforms for Smart Cities International Conference Centre of Geneva (CICG) - Room 4
- 4:15 PM - 6:00 PM | 1 heure 45 minutes