Chair Swiss IPv6 Council, CEO Sunny Connection AG
Silvia Hagen always preferred a pragmatical approach. She chose a commercial education over University and after a short excursion in the marketing area she made her hobby to her profession and managed an international recording studio for six years. 1990 she made the change to IT, 1997 she wrote her first book on TCP/IP troubleshooting, in 2001 the reference book on IPv6 for O’Reilly, “IPv6 Essentials”. Since more than 15 years she successfully runs her consulting and education company Sunny Connection AG and consults medium sized and large enterprises for the introduction of IPv6 and offers network- and application performance analysis. She is also interested in philosophy, psychology and new science and loves people that think out of the box.
Sessions auxquelles Silvia Hagen participe
- GIOTS IPv6 Forum Day "Enabling New Generation IPv6" I: Sessions International Conference Centre of Geneva (CICG) - Room 18
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM | 1 heure 30 minutes
- 11.30 - 12.10 IPv6 and its Role in IoT - Julian Dömer, Swisscom 12.15 - 13.00 Business Case for IPv6 on IoT - Joe Klein, Disrupt6 IP...
- GIOTS IPv6 Forum Day "Enabling New Generation IPv6" III: Sessions International Conference Centre of Geneva (CICG) - Room 18
- 4:15 PM - 6:00 PM | 1 heure 45 minutes
- 16.15 - 17.00 Are we more secure with IPv6? - Eric Vyncke, Cisco 17.05 - 17.50 Industrial IoT - Patrick Wetterwald, Cisco