Responsible for 5G development in the Mobile Business Solutions Department
Participe à 3 sessions
Julian Dömer has a degree in business administration and gained initial professional and project experience in the pharmaceuticals industry both during and after his studies. After starting out as a plant engineer, Mr Dömer moved into consulting, where, as a Business Developer, he managed international clients with a focus on regulation and certification. He subsequently gained marketing experience at a software development company before joining Swisscom in 2011. After a year in the SME marketing division, Mr Dömer moved over to product management, where he worked on the development of IP-based broadband products for SMEs. Then, in 2014, he headed up the development of SDN/NFV-based network products in conjunction with Swisscom’s Innovation department, gaining extensive experience in agile software development and the related transformation in the field of telecommunications. Since moving to Swisscom’s corporate customer team at the start of 2017, Mr Dömer has been responsible for 5G development in the Mobile Business Solutions department.
Sessions auxquelles Julian Dömer participe
- GIOTS IPv6 Forum Day "Enabling New Generation IPv6" I: Sessions International Conference Centre of Geneva (CICG) - Room 18
- 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM | 1 heure 30 minutes
- 11.30 - 12.10 IPv6 and its Role in IoT - Julian Dömer, Swisscom 12.15 - 13.00 Business Case for IPv6 on IoT - Joe Klein, Disrupt6 IP...
- GIOTS IPv6 Forum Day "Enabling New Generation IPv6" II: Panel International Conference Centre of Geneva (CICG) - Room 18
- 2:00 PM - 3:45 PM | 1 heure 45 minutes
- Panel moderated by Gert Döring 14.00 - 15.45 Panel moderated by Gert Döring What will the Internet look like in 5...
- An inside look at IoT Enablers by Swisscom International Conference Centre of Geneva (CICG) - Room 13
- 9:00 AM - 10:45 AM | 1 heure 45 minutes
- The term IOT encompasses a broad range of use cases. As such the diversity of the requirements of these uses cases mean that demands on communicat...